One of the greatest way to start your day is to have a delightful breakfast in the morning that would boost your enthusiasm for incredible performance. Here, I’m sharing a few keto cereal recipes to help one sort out the daily routine in an organized way. However, somehow or the other, we all want to satisfy our taste buds with countless blends of crunchy, creamy flavors to enhance our mood.
Easy to Make Best Low Carb Cereal Recipe
1. If you are fond of the coconut flavor, the recipe will be a perfect match for you. Just blend some flaked coconut, cinnamon, and strawberries (to sweeten) and resort to full-fat canned coconut milk. You can also thin the liquid with water which will add on 5 net carbs in each serving.
2. If your health seeks a low carb crunch, all you need to do is to prepare a base sourced from almond flour, shredded coconut, butter, and cinnamon. Afterward, coat the readied flakes with sugar to serve 3 carbs.
3. Do you have allergies to eggs, nuts, or dairy products? Don’t worry, here goes the absolute choice for you with a combination of shredded coconut, cinnamon, and chia seeds. Well, that comes with a net amount of fewer than 4 grams.
4. What about low carb oatmeal? The option is very handy as one can use coconut flakes, coconut flour, flaxseed meal, and canned coconut milk, without counting upon oats and that comes with a value of 2 net carbs.
5. Lastly, let me spill the bean for a batch of granola that can be stored for a week. You won’t believe, such efforts demand barely 35 mins from your routine(10 mins for preparation) to be cherished for 7 days on the go! Just get through the adequate proportions of the following ingredients-
Ingredients for Keto Cereal
1. Cooking spray
2. 1 cup of chopped almonds as well as chopped walnuts
3. 1 cup of natural coconut flakes (without sweetener)
4. 1/4 cup of sesame seeds
5. 2 tablespoons of flax seeds
6. 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
7. 1/2 tablespoon of ground clove
8. 1 1/2 tablespoon of ground cinnamon
9. 1 tablespoon of pure vanilla extract
10. 1/2 tablespoon of kosher salt
11. 1 egg white(must be a bit large)
12. 1/4 cup of coconut oil (must be melted in the form)
How to cook Keto Cereal?
1. First, one needs to preheat the oven at a temperature of 350°, followed by greasing a baking sheet with the help of a cooking spray.
2. Then take a large bowl and mix together almonds, walnuts, coconut flakes, sesame seeds, flax seeds, and chia seeds that need to be stirred with cloves, cinnamon, vanilla, and salt.
3. Later on, beat the egg white until it turns out foamy. Then, stir granola into the mixture.
4. Now pour coconut oil in it and stir again so that nothing is left in mess. You will find everything coated after sometime when the compound needs to be poured onto the baking sheet, evening the layer properly while spreading.
5. Finally, bake for around 20-25 minutes until golden while it needs to be gently stirred when in halfway. Let it cool and enjoy
For Keto News, Keto Recipes, and Keto Diet FAQs follow Wat-Not on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.