The amazing fact of Keto Brownies is that it can make you fall in love with it forever. The keto diet concept is to decrease the intake of carbohydrates and gain calories from the fats. Keto diet is one the best way to maintain a proper diet, including healthy food and tasty. One who desires to reduce calories in their body can shift to a keto diet from the regular diet. Keto keeps away the cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
World’s best fudgy chocolate brownies! That is what you might have craved all these years, right? SO here it is. I will be sharing a fantastic recipe with you to enjoy the Best Keto Brownies. This browny will not only be fudgy but will also be super healthy. You do not need to think about sugar levels, cholesterol, and other health issues. Keto Brownies will not harm your health. This Keto Brownie will be the best and the easiest to make the recipe.
Did you ever try your hands at making Keto Brownies? No? Scared of spoiling it overall? Yes? Then take a deep breath; if you follow the exact method, you will not be disappointed. I am sure this will be a successful keto brownie story on your side. And it will also win your heart. The recipe will be so lip-smacking and finger-licking that you will never go back to boxed brownies.
Simple Low Card Keto Brownies
The recipe is adapted from Keto chocolate cake. As brownies contain much more fat, less flour, the ingredient proportions have changed accordingly.
So, let us directly jump into the recipe of low carb Keto Brownies.
- Almond flour – 1 cup
- Cocoa powder – 1/4 cup
- Dutch cocoa – 2 tablespoon
- Baking Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – 1/2 teaspoon
- Melted coconut oil – 1/3 cups
- Additional Oil/Water – 3 tablespoon
- Flax eggs – 2
- Regular sugar – 2/3 Cups
- Vanilla Extract – 1 teaspoon
- Preheat your oven to 350 F. Then take an 8-inches pan, grease it with coconut oil or place it with parchment paper.
- Please take all the ingredients mentioned above and combine them very well without allowing any lumps or bubbles.
- Stream the batter in the 8-inches pan. Tap the pan twice or thrice to smooth the batter down.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the oven.
- After 20 minutes, let it cool completely. This cooling procedure is vital for the brownies to get firmed.
And, here it is, your low card easy to make Keto Brownie is ready. So what are you waiting for? Get the ingredients and bake it right away.