Are you shocked to hear ‘Vegetarian’ Keto Recipe? Yes, it does exist. It is not necessary to have a big plate of bacon or eggs in a ketogenic diet. If you are a vegetarian, then you can surely make or bake vegetarian keto dishes. Those are healthy and tasty. Some foods are meatless but high in healthy fats, protein, and fibre. The recipe we will share with you will surely be out of the world, as you have never tried those.
What is Keto?
There comes a thought, what exactly is keto? Merely if we consider having fruits, vegetables, meats, which is low-carb is keto. A ketogenic diet helps in weight loss, helps prevent heart disease, also prevents eye illness. Hence, a ketogenic diet is essential to keep oneself healthy and fit.
A Vegetarian Keto Recipe
Here, we will be sharing a vegetarian keto recipe that will change your mind about the ketogenic diet. Have you tried Keto Broccoli Salad? No? So let us not wait and get into this delicious vegetarian keto recipe.
Ingredients for Keto Broccoli Salad
For the Salad
- Kosher salt
- Broccoli – 1 head, cut into sliced
- Shredded Cheddar – 1-2 cup
- Red Onion, thinly sliced – 1/4
- Toasted sliced almonds – 1/4 cup
- Cooked and Crumbled bacon – 3 slices
- Freshly chopped chives – 2 tablespoons
For the Dressing
- Mayonnaise – 3 cup
- Apple cider vinegar – 3 tablespoons
- Dijon mustard – 1 tablespoon
- Kosher salt
- Fresh ground Black Pepper
Directions to make Keto Broccoli Salad
- In a saucepan, 6 cups of saltwater need to be boiled. While this water boils, in another large bowl, we need to prepare ice water.
- Into the boiling water, we need to add the broccoli and cook until it is tender. It will take 1-2 minutes. We need to remove the broccoli from the boiling water and pour it into the ice water with a slotted spoon. When the broccoli cools down, we need to drain out the ice water.
- The dressing ingredients now need to be combined.
- Now, all the salad ingredients need to be poured into the dressing. Keep tossing until the ingredients are combines and thoroughly coated. Before serving, refrigerated it for a while.
Now serve this cool Vegetarian Keto Recipe – Keto Broccoli Salad. This tastes like heaven, and you will surely love it.