Pancakes are delicious, and then comes keto pancakes! Not only are they delicious, but they are also super healthy. One, the pancakes will have a low carb, and second, it will have high fat. This is primarily very important to keep in mind what diet you are regularly consuming for your health. You should always keep track of your cycle. Do not feed yourself with daily junk! You love mouthwatering foods. Get those, but with healthy alternatives.
Keto pancakes are easy to make, delicious, and very fluffy. They are gluten-free too! If you love a healthy and tasty breakfast, go for keto pancakes! It will give a significant boost to your taste-buds also to your mood. The cherry on the cake is, it is effortless to make. So without delaying the hunger for the recipe and the delicacy, let us go hunt for the recipe!
Ingredients for Keto Pancakes
- Almond flour: 1 cup
- Coconut flour: 1 cup
- Erythritol: 2-3 tablespoon
- Gluten-free Baking Powder: 1 teaspoon
- Eggs: 2
- Unsweetened almond milk: 1/3 cups
- Avocado oil: 1/4 cup
- Vanilla extract: 1 ½ teaspoon
- Sea Salt: ¼ teaspoon
Directions to make Keto Pancake
- Please take all the ingredients in a large bowl, whisk them together until the batter is very smooth. It should be a pancake batter, don’t make it runny nor too thick.
- Take a baking pan, grease it with oil, and preheat it for a minute. Keep the flame at medium-low to medium.
- Pour the batter into the pan, make circles with the spoon. Cover the pan and cook for 2 minutes, until the batter bubbles up. Flip the half-baked batter and cook for another 2 minutes. The colour will change to brown. Keep repeating the procedure with the rest of the batter.
So here is your low-card keto pancake. Super easy to make and is highly delicious. You can never get over with the recipe as it gets cooked in a finger-snap.
What to top your pancakes with?
Now that your pancake is ready, you have to decide which toppings you want for your pancakes. There are many options for toppings, such as berries, nuts, butter, whipped cream. All you need to do is, decide beforehand and keep the toppings organized. The best option is butter, as it generally stays in the kitchen.
Keto Cereal Recipe: Easy to Make Best Low Carb Cereal Recipe
The time it takes to cook.
As already said, it is super easy to make, so, understandably, it takes very little time. Preparing the pancake batter takes 5 minutes. To cook for two people takes 15 minutes. Hence, the total time you will have to invest in an excellent healthy keto pancake is just 20 minutes! So, without delay, dust your hands with flour.
For Healthy Food update, follow Wat-Not on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram