Those of you who are expecting soon must be looking out for a special, significant and adorable name for your would-be baby and here comes a distinct list of beautiful names from the celebrities, who broke typical stereotypes through inventive slants. Just think about the impossible-
1. The actor of Numb3rs, Rob Morrow and Debbon Ayer named their daughter Tu that actually reminds of the next day which was opted through family tradition.
2. Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow named their daughter Apple. While Oprah Winfrey interviewed the actress In 2004, she said that the pair decided upon the word, thinking it to be sugary and enduring in its appeal.
3. Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz’s son, Bronx Mowgli drew its inspiration from Rudyard Kipling’s character in The Jungle Book, later on, adopted by Disney.
4. Courteney Cox and David Arquette’s daughter, Coco is recognized to be an abbreviation of the ‘Friends’ star’s own name.
5. Paul David Hewson and Alison Hewson named their daughter Seven (Memphis Eve) as she was born on 7th of July and that too at 7 am. Sounds perfect!
6. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West named their first daughter North West who’s called Nori by the duo.
7. Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale’s children are named after the couple’s favourite destinations in the world namely Kingston, Jamaica, and Zuma Beach. Then it came out as Kingston James, McGregor and Zuma Nesta Rock.
8. The name of Michael Jackson’s oldest son combines a royal title with the pop singer’s own name followed by an abbreviated Junior version- Michael Joseph Jackson Jr, while the second son is named Prince Michael Jackson II and lastly the daughter as Paris-Michael Katherine Jackson.
9. Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk named their daughter Lea de Seine alluding to the name of her grandmother from father’s side, Galina. On the other hand, the second part refers to the famed river passing through Paris.
10. Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick named their third boy Reign Aston.