While Prince Harry has already returned to England to wrap up his official royal duties, it’s been reported that Duchess Meghan is due to arrive shortly. But royal fans wishing to catch a glimpse of baby Archie will be really disappointed.
Her Majesty Won’t See Archie Lastly
The Times reported, “Meghan is leaving Archie in Canada for this trip. When the Duchess of Sussex returns to the UK from Canada for a final round of engagements with Prince Harry, who arrived last week, she is expected—again—to leave behind their nine-month-old son,” as the duo did in January.
The publication continued, “The news will be disappointing for the queen and the royal family, who are understood to be ‘very sad’ that they have seen so little of Archie since his birth.”
View this post on Instagram
This morning, The Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s son, Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor was christened in the Private Chapel at Windsor Castle at an intimate service officiated by the Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are so happy to share the joy of this day with members of the public who have been incredibly supportive since the birth of their son. They thank you for your kindness in welcoming their first born and celebrating this special moment. Their Royal Highnesses feel fortunate to have enjoyed this day with family and the godparents of Archie. Their son, Archie, was baptised wearing the handmade replica of the royal christening gown which has been worn by royal infants for the last 11 years. The original Royal Christening Robe, made of fine Honiton lace lined with white satin, was commissioned by Queen Victoria in 1841 and first worn by her eldest daughter. It was subsequently worn for generations of Royal christenings, including The Queen, her children and her grandchildren until 2004, when The Queen commissioned this handmade replica, in order for the fragile historic outfit to be preserved, and for the tradition to continue. Photo credit: Chris Allerton ©️SussexRoyal
Queen Strikes A ‘Particular Sensitivity’ For Harry’s Hurt Feelings
The First Milestone In Royal-Free Life Of Meghan
According to Sunday’s report, Meghan has chosen the Big Apple for her sole debut in the beginning of her independent career by attending this year’s Met Gala. The 38-year-old has been invited to rub shoulders with the big names flocking to the annual fashion bash alongside British Vogue editor-in-chief Edward Enninful, The Sun reported.
The Duchess of Sussex is planning to leave hubby Harry at home venturing in the “first Hollywood appearance” of her post-Megxit life which officially starts on April 1.
The Epicene Getup For Met Gala
Meghan, who famously guest-edited Enninful’s mag last year is all set to prepare for a “glamorous androgynous” look for the May 4 themed event based on Virginia Woolfe’s “Orlando”.
A source told the paper, “The Met Gala is for the Who’s Who of show business. Naturally, Meghan was one of the first names on the guest list, and Edward’s team are excited that the two will go together. Meghan is keen to step out occasionally without Harry so that she can establish herself once more in Hollywood.”
Also, the Duchess is said to be trying to line up roles in a blockbuster superhero flick.
Prince Harry Dropped His ‘Royal’ Title Publicly At The Travalyst Event
Disclaimer: All the information on this website – wat-not.com – is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Wat-Not does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (Wat-Not), is strictly at your own risk. Please visit Disclaimer for more info.
Stay updated with all the latest celebrity news, follow Wat-Not on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram