Since the time Kate is married to Prince William who eventually became a member of the Royal brood, the Duchess of Cambridge has held her privilege to receive numerous lavish gifts, some of which goes here below-
1. Her first present from the majestic household happens to be the imperial engagement ring which once belonged to Princess Diana that features a band of a 12-carat sapphire surrounded by 14 diamonds made out of 18-carat white gold.
2. Another elegant bit from the pair’s pursuit was hailed as a simple rose gold ring whose band comes decorated with pearls and garnets that are respectively Kate and William’s birthstones.
3. Cut back to her third wedding anniversary 6 years ago, William gifted Kate the Ballon Bleu de Cartier watch that dazzles with tiny sapphires. In fact, Princess Diana also had a love for Cartier watches.
4. As the ultimate wedding present, the Queen gave Kate and William their own country house located in Her Majesty’s Sandringham estate. Anmer Hall comprises of ten bedrooms, a swimming pool and private tennis court that got recently renovated.
5. Kate was fortunate enough to receive a set of art deco diamond jewellery from Prince Charles during her marriage in 2011 which comes as a complete set, flashing white and yellow diamond bracelet, earrings and ring.
6. The Duchess of Cornwall gifted Kate a gold link charm bracelet which displays a gold disc inscribed with a C for Catherine and a tiara on one frame, while a diadem and C for Camilla on the other.
7. In their marriage, William presented Kate a pair of complementing sapphire and diamond earrings.
8. In the duo’s first Christmas following their marriage, William gave Kate a pair of green amethyst earrings made by one of her favourite designers, Kiki McDonough which are surrounded by diamonds, all set in 18-carat yellow gold.
9. Kate’s wedding ring is sourced from Welsh gold. The Eclipse Diamond Eternity Ring by Annoushka is priced at less than £1,000.
10. however, the most historic gift Kate has ever received from the Queen is her Royal Victorian Order sash and star. Her Majesty appointed Kate as a Dame Grand Cross of the Royal Victorian Order on the couple’s eighth wedding anniversary. Well, such an award was exclusively made by the Queen herself. Apart from that, if you have already seen, Kate also wears the Royal Family Order, a yellow ribbon that features a small portrait of the Queen.