Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have stopped everyone with their fitting reply on Donald Trump’s tweet on their security. Earlier in the day, Trump has announced that the U.S. Govt. would not pay for Harry and Meghan’s security team in his Twitter post. His tweet came after three days when the royal couple left Vancouver Island, Canada, where they were living after they announced their exit from the royal tag.
Donald Trump tweeted, “I am a great friend and admirer of the Queen & the United Kingdom. It was reported that Harry and Meghan, who left the Kingdom, would reside permanently in Canada. Now they have left Canada for the U.S. however, the U.S. will not pay for their security protection. They must pay!”
I am a great friend and admirer of the Queen & the United Kingdom. It was reported that Harry and Meghan, who left the Kingdom, would reside permanently in Canada. Now they have left Canada for the U.S. however, the U.S. will not pay for their security protection. They must pay!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 29, 2020
Donald Trump’s Reaction On Coronavirus Left Netizen In Shock
However, the Royal couple shared that they are in no mood to ask the Govt for their security. A spokesperson from their side recently shared in a statement to Us Weekly about this.
The couple gives a fitting reply
“The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have no plans to ask the U.S. government for security resources. Privately funded security arrangements have been made,” their representative said this on Sunday.
As per The Sun, Harry, 35, and Meghan, 38, have recently moved to California permanently with Archie – their 10-month-old son. According to the news, the couple was in self-quarantining after returning from their final occasion like a royal couple in the UK amid the novel coronavirus pandemic.
The U.S., however, continues to fight against the COVID-19 pandemic, which has crossed 600,000 positive cases across the globe and claimed over 2,000 people in the U.S. as well. Notably, when earlier a month, both of them started staying to the Golden State, the Canadian government said that they would not pay their security costs after their exit from the royal family on March 31 officially.
On the other hand, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau had said kind words for the couple despite their decision about the security. The Prime Minister earlier said in an interview that most of the Canadians are supportive of the royals who have been staying there and he also appreciated the royal couple.
Stay updated with all the latest celebrity news, follow Wat-Not on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram