Jason Statham is awe-inspiring for his rampancy that serves regardless of the fandom.
The Fast and the Furious and The Meg star has been spotted travelling around the world with his gorgeous supermodel wife and baby-mama Rosie Huntington-Whiteley who have enjoyed some foolhardy experiences which are never made for the faint-hearted.
15. According to Hollywood, Jason joined a couple of professional scuba divers in the warm waters of Fiji to see Bull sharks, one of the most aggressive species feed while preparing for The Meg.
14. His social media reports, Jason test-drove the Audi R8 V10 Plus in Kitzbuehel, Austria amid heavy snow and absolutely floored it despite being not allowed by Audi Hahnenkamm formerly to take it on ice.
13. While attending the Audi Hahnenkamm event in Kitzbuehel, Austria, Statham was given the opportunity to stand where only Olympic Athletes dare to stand on the top of the Streif Downhill Ski Track who posed it up.
12. In October 2016, he boarded a helicopter flying over the picturesque Milford Sound located in the southwest of New Zealand’s South Island where The Lord of the Rings was shot.
11. According to CelebsOnYachts, macho-man Jason dived off a massive yacht from the top deck near the Carribean island of St. Barts who used to be a competitive diver.
10. Just Jared reported, Jason also went on a jet ski near the Italian island of Capri who absolutely floored the watersports.
Also Read: Things to do in Las Vegas: A Guide for a Tourist in Las Vegas
9. According to Mountain Project, Jason smashed some boulders in the Knobs Forest in the interior of the state of Kentucky who randomly showed up.
8. Jason Statham hurled himself off rocks into the ocean in Cannes, France while promoting his film, The Bank Job.
7. Jason along with his wife, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley spent an extravagant vacation in Thailand posing for a strange dance-fighting exercise on the beach.
6. The admired couple’s PDA was captured during a “private moment” on a ski lift in the French Alps.
5. Just Jared reported, Rosie and Jason got very handsy at a public beach which was somewhat insane in a public place.
4. According to People, Jason hired a lavish private jet to fly them from Los Angeles to the Hawaiian Island of Kauai, then carried by helicopter to the cliffs of the Na Pali Coast and French Polynesia.
3. In August 2018, Jason went on a backstage tour of the massive National Stadium in Beijing when doing press for The Meg. His social media shared, the actor also got up close and personal with a ton of his fans, mostly girls, on the red carpet in Guangzhou while promoting Hobbs and Shaw.
2. The duo was spotted having some tea and lunch at New York’s Tea & Sympathy in the West Village.
1. Jason drove his gorgeous wife up to Malibu, California to a surprise 30th birthday party who put aside his hyper-masculine image to sip tea, juice, and eat a very colourful birthday cake with his beloved wife and Behati Prinsloo, Victoria’s Secret model.
Also Read: Dwayne Johnson & Scarlett Johansson Tops The Forbes’ List Of Payrolls
Disclaimer: All the information on this website – wat-not.com – is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Wat-Not does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (Wat-Not), is strictly at your own risk. Please visit Disclaimer for more info.
Stay updated with all the latest celebrity news, follow Wat-Not on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram